Our beautifully hand rolled candles are created in The Lake District using 100% pure natural beeswax, it is environmentally friendly and sustainably sourced from the UK, making this the perfect luxury gift for any occasion.
Our candles are rolled more densely with less air between each layer, providing a longer burn time of up to 6 hours per candle releasing a wonderfully warming scent and are an Eco-friendly candle choice.
This luxury gift is housed in a sturdy two-piece box which may be reused or recycled, and all our candles are hand packed with care to ensure they arrive perfectly and ready to be enjoyed.
Natural Beeswax and Cotton Wick
Candle Height: 20cm
Candle Width: 3.5cm
Burn Time: 6 hours
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
- Store your candles in a dry cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- At all times keep the wax pool free of matches and debris.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans and air currents.
- Extinguish candle if it smokes, flickers, or flame becomes too high.
- Candles should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Be sure the candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight.
Caution: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury, or smoke damage. Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials. Keep wick centred & cut to 1/4 in. to prevent smoking & soot build. Ensure candle is placed on a heat resistant steady surface.